CDHF 50/50 raffle – Your support is an investment in Cowichan health
Winner Takes Half!
Proceeds support the highest priority needs within the
Purchase Your Ticket Now!
You must be located within the province of British Columbia at the your time of purchase. Your current location will confirm your eligibility
Who You Help
How It Works
50/50 Lottery Winner Announcements
Rules of Play
- The 50/50 raffle will take place as follows:
- March 31, 2021, April 30, 2021, May 28, 2021, June 30, 2021, July 30, 2021, August 27, 2021, September 30, 2021, October 29, 2021, November 26, 2021, December 23, 2021, January 28, 2022, February 25, 2022 at 1PM PDT
- Must be 19 years or older to purchase 50/50 tickets
- Must be in British Columbia at the time of purchase
- Registered ticket numbers will be confirmed by email after the purchase is made. Ticket numbers are generated randomly.
- Tickets will be available online at cdhf5050.ca
- Ticket pricing is as follows: 10 for $10, 40 for $20, 120 for $40
- Total tickets available are 1,000,000 at 10 for $10, 1,000,000 at 40 for $20, 1,200,000 at 120 for $40
- Tickets will be sold using computer software that utilizes an Electronic Raffle System (ERS) GPED certified software random number generator (RNG), supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions
- The winning number will be announced online at cdhf5050.ca
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting the Cowichan District Hospital Foundation (CDHF) 250-701-0399 or by email at email@example.com. The winning ticket must be presented at an agreed upon date and time at #101- 5822 Garden St Duncan, BC V9L 3V9. The winner will be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event. Winner must have their original ticket; no copies can be accepted. All payments will be made by cheque. The winner will be required to sign a Declaration and Release which must be executed and returned to CDHF no later than 5 business days after he/she received the release.
- In the event that the winner (a) does not notify CDHF within thirty (30) days of the draw; (b) is ruled ineligible for any reason; (c) refuses the prize; (d) does not return the Declaration and Release, the prize will be forfeited and will be retained by CDHF for charitable use.
- All prize payments will be made by cheque within 30 days of the winner delivering the winning ticket, Declaration and Release, and all other required documents to CDHF. For security reasons no cash payments will be made.
- Upon the conclusion of the purchase period, the winner will be selected by CDHF using the software system to randomly generate one (1) ticket number from the numbers associated with the specific draw date. The raffle will be conducted by staff of CDHF and overseen by a member of the Board of Directors of CDHF, the decision of these people shall be final and binding.
- If a situation causes a delay or prevents a draw from taking place all ticket buyers will be notified by email and details of the substitution draw will be posted to the website.
- All ticket sales are final, no refunds will be granted. The only exception would be in the unlikely event of the raffle being canceled. If the raffle is canceled the BC Gaming Policy and Enforcement rules and guidelines will be followed for proper reimbursement to all ticket buyers. The liability of the licensee of this raffle is limited to the purchase price of the tickets.
- To file a complaint, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws or to win any of the prizes: employees, officers, directors, board members, shareholders, partners, the advertising promotion agencies, or Ascend Fundraising Solutions, and immediate family or household members of any ineligible party. Immediate family means spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, and siblings.
- Any questions of the raffle may be directed to email@example.com